- 6 spring roll wrappers
- 1 red pepper thinely sliced
- 2 cooked chicked breasts, shredded
- Handful of coriander and mint chopped
- 4 Spring onions finely sliced
- Half a cucumber, cut into thin batons
- 2 chillies finely chopped
- Handful of beansprouts
- Dipping sauce (see below)
Soak the rice paper wrappers in warm water as per instructions on packet, you will be able to buy these from some supermarkets or preferably buy from a chinese supermarket.
Meanwhile combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and leave to sit for a couple of minutes to let the flavours combine.
Once the wrappers are pliable you can then build the spring rolls, simply remove the wrappers from the water and lay on a clean, damp dish cloth. Place the wrapper in the centre and add a rounded tablespoon of the mixture in the centre of the roll in the shape of a cigar. Fold both ends over and then roll lengthways to create the spring roll.
Cut in half and serve with dipping sauce, simple and tasty.