- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1kg potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 sticks of celery
- 150g good Cheddar cheese
- 1 lemon
- ½ a fresh red chilli
- 4 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 300g salmon fillets, skin off and bones removed
- 300g undyed smoked haddock fillets, skin off and bones removed
- 250g king prawns, raw, peeled
- Olive oil
- Optional: 4 ripe tomatoes, quartered
Cut the salmon and smoked haddock into bite-size chunks and add to the tray with the prawns. Squeeze over the juice from the zested lemon, drizzle with olive oil and add a good pinch of salt and pepper.
Add tomatoes and mix everything together really well. By now your potatoes should be cooked, so drain them in a colander and return them to the pan. Drizzle with a couple of good glugs of olive oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Mash until nice and smooth, then spread evenly over the top of the fish and grated veg and place in the preheated oven for around 40 minutes, or until cooked through, crispy and golden on top.