- 2 Small ripe avocados, cut into small chunks
- 100g Cooked prawns (see Cook’s Tip)
- Quarter of a cucumber, peeled, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Spring onions, very finely sliced
- About 10 mint leaves, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander
Make the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or shake in a jar. Set aside to allow the flavours to develop for about 20-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare all your other ingredients and place in a large bowl. When ready to serve, add the dressing and mix well. Taste to check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.