- 2 Tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 50g Ginger, grated
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Red chilli, chopped
- 1 Stalk lemongrass, chopped
- 400ml Chicken stock
- 400ml (1 tin) Coconut milk
- 400g White and dark crab meat
- Juice of 1 lime
- Dash or 2 of soy sauce to taste
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Fry the onion, ginger, garlic, lemongrass and chilli and sweat until soft and golden. Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the coconut milk, bring back to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Break crab meat into chunks and add to the soup. Heat through. Season with the lime juice and soy.