- 750g Baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 x 200g tins Tuna in olive oil
- 410g tin Haricot or butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 small Onion, finely sliced
- Handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Creamed horseradish
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salad leaves to serve
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
Tip the warm potatoes into a large serving bowl. Add the tuna, beans, celery, onion and parsley. Mix well.
Make the dressing – mix horseradish, mayonnaise, lemon juice and 2-3 tbsp warm water into a small bowl and whisk well. Season to taste.
Drizzle the dressing over the potato and tuna mixture and mix through. Serve on a bed of salad leaves.
Best served at room temperature.